- General information
a) by means of information voluntarily entered on the forms,
b) by collecting “cookies” [see “cookies” policy].
- The Administrator of personal data contained in the Service is
Flowrolls sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Gdynia, 81-339, street Polska 20, with share capital of 5,000 PLN KRS 0000774565 NIP 5252782453 REGON 382719531
- In order to ensure the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent data being made available to unauthorized persons. We control their execution and constantly check their compliance with relevant legal acts – the personal data protection act, the act on providing services by electronic means, as well as all types of executive acts and community law acts.
- Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent given by the User and in cases where the legal regulations authorize the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal regulations or for the purpose of executing an agreement concluded between the parties.
- The Service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- The Service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
- The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. for the process of handling information contact.
- Personal data left in the service will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on Personal Data Protection.
- The data contained in the form can be viewed by the individual who placed them there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing their data at any time.
- The Service may contain links to other websites. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are in no way supervised by the flowrolls.pl website. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that you read.,
- The Internet shop processes your personal data for the following purposes:
a) servicing the online store,
b) to provide your personal data to ING Bank ?l?ski S.A. (“Bank”) in connection with:
- Provision by the Bank to the Online Shop of the service of making available the infrastructure for handling payments over the Internet (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation).
- Handling and settlement by the Bank of payments made by the customers of the Online Store over the Internet using payment instruments (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation).
- In order for the Bank to verify the proper performance of agreements concluded with the Online Shop, in particular to ensure the protection of the payers’ interests in connection with their complaints (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation).
- Ttransfer your personal data to Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. in connection with the possibility to propose payment for the purchased goods or services by Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. under an order agreement including the “Buy from Twisto” purchase formula and making this purchase formula available through the Online Shop, as well as for the purpose of verification by Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. of the proper performance of such order agreements (legal basis: Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation).
- In connection with the processing of personal data for the purposes specified in paragraphs 3 and 4, your personal data may be made available by the Online Store to other recipients or categories of recipients of personal data, which may be:
- ING Bank ?l?ski S.A.
- Twisto Polska sp. z o.o.
- In case your personal data is provided in order to conclude an agreement with the Online Shop, providing your personal data is a condition for concluding this Agreement. Providing personal data in this situation is voluntary, however, the consequence of not providing such data will be the impossibility to conclude an agreement with the Online Shop.
If you provide your personal data for the purpose of transferring your personal data to Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. before concluding a contract of sale of the goods (or services) purchased in the Online store, transferring this data is a condition of concluding a contract of sale in connection with the business model of conducting business activity adopted by the Online store.
If your personal data are transferred to the Bank in connection with the handling and settlement of payments made by you to the Online Store via the Internet using payment instruments, providing the data is required in order to execute the payment and provide confirmation of its execution by the Bank to the Online Store.
If you provide your personal data to the Bank to verify the proper performance of agreements concluded with the Online Shop, in particular to ensure the protection of the payers’ interests in connection with their complaints, the provision of such data is required to enable the performance of the agreement concluded between the Online Shop and the Bank.
If your personal data are transferred to Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. in connection with the possibility of offering you to pay the price for the goods or services purchased by Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. within the framework of an order agreement including the “Buy from Twisto” purchase formula and making this formula available by the Online Shop, providing this data and processing them for this purpose is required in connection with the business model of conducting business activity adopted by the Online Shop and in order to execute the agreement concluded between the Online Shop and Twisto Polska sp. z o.o.