CBD hemp drought comes from the Swiss outdoor cultivation of Cannabis Sativa L. It is a fiber hemp that has less than 0.2% THC, which makes the product legal in the European Union. It was grown with organic methods. All our Swiss varieties have about 4-6% phytocannabinoid concentration. These are natural concentrations of CBD without being artificially inflated with isolates. This cannabis variety has been carefully trimmed and dried after harvest, which means that the package only contains flower buds without leaves or seeds. Thanks to this, the dried fruit is perfect for vaporization.
Hemp drought has been tested both by laboratories in Poland and Switzerland. There is a QR code on each package, which, after scanning, shows the current chemical analyzes for a specific batch. This allows you to safely travel with drought without printed studies. Glass jars are sealed and inspected prior to shipment. It is also worth adding that our varieties have been positively verified by the Warsaw police. Our priority is high quality and legality of products.
CBD is one of over 100 cannabinoids, i.e. the natural compounds found in the cannabis plant, the marijuana plant. Along with THC, it is the main active compound found in cannabis because it is found in the highest concentrations – which is why it is the most recognized and best studied. CBD is a legal and the most important active substance in medical marijuana and cannabis, with a very broad spectrum of activity. Of the several hundred substances found in cannabis, CBD has the strongest health properties and has no psychoactive properties, so it can be used as a comprehensive therapeutic agent without fear of changes in consciousness. Cannabidiol (CBD), unlike THC, does not cause side effects, is not intoxicating and is not addictive. CBD is a completely safe ingredient in hemp that mimics the effects of naturally occurring substances in the human body. Substances with a similar effect and chemical structure can be found in the body of every human being, and even in breast milk. Cannabidiol is perfectly tolerated by the human body, and its overdosing is impossible.
Therapeutic properties of CBD
- Neuroactive and neuroprotective – fights mental disorders, including depression and anxiety, regenerates nerve cells in the body, stimulates the nervous system, reduces epilepsy, has a relaxing and antispastic effect, reduces seizures and spasms, and alleviates the symptoms of multiple sclerosis.
- Anti-cancer – attacks and destroys cancer cells, inhibits the multiplication of cancer cells, leads to apoptosis, i.e. suicide of cancer cells.
- Antioxidant – reduces oxidative stress, slows down and prevents the aging of cells and tissues, supports the body’s natural defenses, protects against free radicals.
- Anti-inflammatory – inhibits the inflammatory process, fights inflammation, prevents inflammation, protects the liver.
- Pain relievers – relieves pain, soothes and eliminates pain throughout the body, both internally and externally.
- Antipsychotic – wakes up and cleanses the mind, fights psychosis and anxiety, calms and calms down, has a relaxing and relaxing effect, helps to fall asleep and ensures good sleep, supports, helps with schizophrenia
- Antiemetic – reduces nausea and vomiting, stimulates thirst and appetite, affects the proper metabolism of the body.
- Antibacterial – has strong bactericidal properties, kills bacteria and prevents them from multiplying, slows their growth, acting similarly to antibiotics.
- Antifungal – prevents the development of fungal diseases, kills mold and fungi.
- Antiallergic – soothes and eliminates allergy symptoms. Immunological – stimulates the body’s natural immunity, stimulates the state of homeostasis.
- Dermatological – accelerates wound healing, fights skin diseases, rejuvenates the epidermis, reduces the effects of skin diseases such as acne and improves the overall condition of the skin.
- Drug addiction – can help you quit smoking and be used as a replacement therapy for drug addiction, as well as help you fight other addictions. It improves concentration and increases cognitive abilities by regulating dopamine.