CBD cannabis flowers that come from Italian greenhouse Cannabis Sativa L. plantations. It is an industrial hemp that has THC levels below 0,3%. This allows it to be legal in the European Union. Fully organic grown. All our Italian strains contain around 4-6% cannabinoids. These are naturally produced CBD amounts – without any additives and synthetic compounds.
After harvest, the strain was carefully trimmed and dried. This way, the packaging contains only buds – without any leaves or seeds. Thanks to this, these flowers work perfectly for vaporization.
CBD is one of over 100 cannabinoids (organic compounds) found in cannabis plants. Besides THC, it’s one of the main active components found in cannabis. Both of these compounds can be found in highest concentrations – that’s why they are most recognised and studied. CBD is a legal and most important active substance detected in marijuana with a broad spectrum of effects. Amongst the couple hundred compounds found in the plant – CBD proves to have most health benefits while remaining non-psychoactive. This means it can be used as a versatile therapeutic – without the worry of psychoactive effects or changes in perception.
Cannabidiol (CBD) <In contrast to THC> has no psychoactive effects. It is also not addictive. CBD is a perfectly safe compound found in the cannabis plant. It mimics the functioning of other natural compounds found in our body. Compounds with a similar chemical structure can be found in every human being – even in infants. Cannabidiol is tolerated very well by the human body, and cannot be overdosed.
Therapeutic properties of CBD
- Neuroactive and neuroprotective – fights mental disorders, including depression and anxiety states, regenerates nerve cells in the body, stimulates the nervous system, reduces epilepsy, has a relaxing and antispastic effect, reduces seizures and spasms, and alleviates the symptoms of multiple sclerosis.
- Anti-cancer – attacks and destroys cancer cells, inhibits the multiplication of cancer cells, leads to apoptosis, i.e. suicide of cancer cells.
- Antioxidant – reduces oxidative stress, slows down and prevents the aging of cells and tissues, supports the body’s natural defenses, protects against free radicals.
- Anti-inflammatory – inhibits the inflammatory process, fights inflammation, prevents inflammation, protects the liver.
- Analgesic – relieves pain, soothes and eliminates pain throughout the body, both internally and externally.
- Antipsychotic – wakes up and cleanses the mind, fights psychosis and anxiety, calms and calms down, has a relaxing and relaxing effect, helps to fall asleep and ensures good sleep, supports, helps with schizophrenia.
- Antiemetic – reduces nausea and vomiting, stimulates thirst and appetite, improves the body’s metabolism.
- Antimicrobial – has strong bactericidal properties, kills bacteria and prevents them from multiplying, slows their growth, acting similarly to antibiotics.
- Antifungal – prevents the development of fungal diseases, kills mold and fungi.
- Antiallergic – soothes and eliminates allergy symptoms.
- Immunological – stimulates the body’s natural immunity, stimulates the state of homeostasis.
- Dermatological – accelerates wound healing, fights skin diseases, rejuvenates the epidermis, reduces the effects of skin diseases such as acne and improves the overall condition of the skin.
- Drug addiction – can help you quit smoking and be used as a replacement therapy for drug addiction, as well as help you fight other addictions.
- It improves concentration and increases cognitive abilities by regulating dopamine.